Where is my Amazon Drive link? Why can I not add Amazon Drive as a cloud service?
Unfortunately, Amazon has decided to remove access to their Amazon Drive service for all 3rd party applications (including Scan Pro App). We have thus removed the link completely from the cloud service list in Scan Pro App.
If you would still like to upload documents to Amazon Drive, this can be done manually by using the Share as PDF option:
- Firstly, make sure you have the Amazon Drive app installed on your device (otherwise this will not work).
- Open the appropriate document in Scan Pro App.
- Tap Send to... in the bottom-left corner.
- Now select Share as PDF (tap New workflow if it does not appear in the list).
- Swipe the icons across the screen until you find Amazon Drive, tap the icon.
- Now follow the appropriate steps provided by the Amazon Drive app to complete the upload.